Prince Bishops Hospital Radio is a registered charity in England and Wales. We are a self funded organisation, and although the NHS have always been kind to us by giving us a home, there are maintenance costs associated with running a live radio studio that we must raise funds for.
This is where your organisation or your company can help. We run a sponsorship programme, where you or your company can sponsor a particular programme on the station.
Benefits of the becoming a sponsor:
- Your organisation or company will be mentioned three times an hour in the chosen programme in the format “This programme is brought to you in association with XXX”
- A certificate to show your affiliation with the charity.
- Invitations to special station events.
- A link on the PBHR website which receives hundreds of visits per month.
- If you’re interested in sponsoring a programme or just want to find out more, get in touch with our fundraising team.